48 Hours in Jerusalem - Living with the Gods for BBC Radio 4



One of the biggest perks of my job is that I get to travel all over the world. So when I was asked to join a whirlwind tour of Jerusalem with historian Neil MacGregor I wasn't going to say no was I?

My camera was packed and so was my thirst for knowledge (slightly ironic as I became extremely dehydrated in the humid heat of Jerusalem). It was a short and sweet trip - we watched the sunrise over the gleaming domes of Jerusalem, slept on Mt. Zion, persuaded a man with a camel to let us use his field and ate copious amounts of hummus.

Make sure to have a listen of Neil's new radio show, 'Living With The Gods' on BBC Radio 4, he really is incredibly good at explaining the complexities of religion - LINK












Labels: , , ,