Papa John's Pizza - wonderful chaos



Who would have thought a pizza shoot would be a recipe for wonderful chaos? Flour explosions, dancing in the kitchen, and of course, the sweet aroma of freshly made pizza in the air... I didn't hear anyone complaining.

I was asked to create authentic and natural black and white imagery for Papa John's current campaign. I knew that to get the photos I wanted I had to inspire fun in my chefs... that's what cooking is all about. That meant turning the music up, dancing on the kitchen counter, making a mess, and generally inspiring a bit of chaos. It's amazing how much fun everyone can have when you take the lead.

Thank you to the team at Pablo for the fun commission - I think we created some fantastic images together. The colour food shots for the campaign were shot by Tony Briscoe, thanks for your tasty work sir I think our photos look great together. Look out for them all over the sides of buses, popping up in the tube and online all over the place.
















Labels: , , ,