Mental health project - volunteers needed



Hello one and all,

I need YOUR help. I am looking for brave volunteers who suffer, or have suffered with mental health issues and are willing to have their portrait taken. This could be you, your mother, your niece or your friend…

Why am I creating this project? Mental health is something that I care deeply about. I want to create striking photographs that show everyone and anyone can be affected, and just like any other illness, it shouldn’t be a taboo to talk about it.

What will it involve? It won’t be any old portrait - your thoughts will be visible for all to see. We will talk about your struggles together and then translate this into a portrait.

Please get in touch if you would like to participate or know someone who would be willing to participate:

info@charliecliftphotography.com

07871175627

Labels: , ,