The Americas - From Sunrise to Sunset


Toronto, Niagara Falls, Montreal, Vancouver, Vancouver Islands, Cancun, Tulum, Chichen Itza, Mexico City, Guanajuato… and breathe.


I travelled around these wonderful places taking photographs for UnitedHealthcare Insurance. The brief was to ‘capture each place’ I visited… in a day… do you know how big Mexico City is? Google it.

I had my work cut out… but I have always embraced a challenge and I love to travel. I photographed from sunrise to sunset and everything in between. I was hopping in and out of cars, slipping around security guards, street-casting strangers to be my models, and even got to swim with whale sharks (that was bloody awesome).

I wish I had more time to properly soak up each place - but it was wonderful to get a taster of so many amazing destinations. Let’s just say my ‘places to visit’ list has expanded quite considerably… but it definitely doesn’t include Cancun.

And this was only the first part of the assignment. Europe was next: LINK








Click through for more photographs



















See part two here: EUROPE

Labels: , , , , , ,