A great start to 2017 - my first cover for The Sunday Times Magazine

She's note leaving home - Sunday Times Magazine

What a great start to 2017, my first cover for The Sunday Times Magazine! And for such an interesting article as well.

Gabriel Pogrund and Alix O’Neill wrote about millennials who are forced to live at home and the struggles that their generation is going through to enter independent adulthood. I was asked to visit a couple of people in just this situation -  it’s a bit strange arriving at someone’s house and asking them to get into bed with their parents, particularly when you’ve never met before. But that’s exactly what I did for this shoot. Wonderfully both families I photographed were game and embraced the idea wholeheartedly.

Massive thanks to Russ for the commission and to my subjects for their patience. Read the article here: LINK

IMG_1251-Edit
IMG_0280
IMG_0366-Edit
Living with your parents - The Sunday Times Magazine

Labels: , , , ,