Full time assistant job



UPDATE This role has now been filled.

Dreaming of a career full of lights, cameras and action?
A natural born communicator with a talent for Twitter?
An efficient email enthusiast?
I have a job for you.
The Role
I am looking for a full-time assistant to join me on the ever-more-exciting adventure of capturing great personalities and creating awesome portraits. You may have seen my work in The Sunday Times, the BBC, and The National Portrait Gallery. I have photographed personalities ranging from homeless people in London to Nobel Prize laureates and I want you to join me on the next step.

A Typical Day
A day at my office will consist of supporting me on numerous tasks - from managing my diary and keeping an eye on my inbox, to arranging meetings with clients on my behalf. You will regularly produce blog posts and social media content and will help promote my work online. You’ll help with basic photoshoot production, from booking spaces to equipment management to finding the right models or hotels. And when I am out on a shoot, you can come too, carrying equipment, grabbing coffees, juggling files and suggesting ideas.

You are the right person if...

Extra awesome if...

In return I can offer you

You will be working full time, but the hours are flexible. We’ll both be based in my studio in Hearne Hill, or on location wherever is required.
This is a 6 month initial contract (with an 8 week probation period) with the possibility of further extensions.

Does that sound like a match?
Send the following to info@charliecliftphotography.com



Labels: , , ,