Billy Twelvetrees for Crew Clothing

IMG_1204

It is not every day that you get to dunk an England rugby player in the sea. A task made even better when they are sporting a tight white t-shirt. That was exactly what I did as part of my assignment for Crew Clothing in July. My relationship with Crew goes a few years back and I was delighted to be invited to photograph their brand ambassadors in Salcombe during the launch event for their Paddle Board Tour.

Billy had been busy on the beach all day: trying SUP himself, signing autographs for what looked like all the girls in South Devon and representing the Crew brand in all ways possible during the sunny day. When I finally got a moment with the man himself it was clear he could do with a break. I love the sea and believe the best way to relax is to go into it, so Billy and I took a board and paddle, walked away from the crowd and into the sea we went. Despite his career battling on the pitch Billy is a quiet guy. It took a moment to convince him of my ideas, the water was pretty cold after all. However the more we splashed about the more he seemed to be relaxing into it. He is incredibly friendly and all it took in the end was a bit of a team spirit for us to get some great results.


IMG_1190
IMG_1187
IMG_1184

Thank you Crew Clothing for another fun assignment (you can follow their Instagram here) and thank you Billy for being Salcombe’s Mr Darcy for a few moments with me (and all the girls watching)

IMG_1310-Edit

--
Follow Charlie:   website  |  twitter  |  facebook  |  instagram

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,