Damian Barr for The Sunday Times Magazine

IMG_4249-Edit

The Sunday Times Magazine has a new wine man and his name is Damian Barr. Writer, food lover and drink taster the man welcomed me into a new home that was not really furnished yet. On the floor was the debris from their moving in party a few days before. I moved the bikes aside and set up my portable studio in the middle of it all then sat down to chat with the tea and croissant that he offered me. This is not what I normally get offered when meeting someone to photograph them, but I guess that is what happens when you photograph a food writer.

When we finished the more "formal" photography I wanted to do something a bit different so I looked around at what I saw. Damian has pets, but he is allergic to cats and dogs, so he has pet chickens. A fine way to finish the photo session - one man and his chicken.

IMG_4317
IMG_4261-Edit
IMG_4299

Many thanks to Damian for welcoming me into his home.

--------------------
website  |  @charlieclift  |  facebook

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,