Barry Dickins for British Airways

Barry Dickins for British Airways Business Life

It is a little known fact that I have played guitar on stage in the Royal Albert Hall. Ok the hall was empty and I did it whilst I was waiting for my subject to arrive at a photoshoot. But none the less - I've played the Albert Hall!

You see I had taken my guitar along as a prop for a shoot. The person I was photographing was Barry Dickins. He organises concert venues for musicians and has worked with a truly amazing list of talent: Bob Dylan, The Who, Adele, Neil Young, Aerosmith, Pearl Jam, Mumford and Sons, Black Sabbath, Paul Simon, Yes, Gun n' Roses...I could go on all day (see here).  This man has met Jimi Hendrix afterall.

I decided I better keep calm and not get carried away asking him annoying questions so instead we took some photos together whilst I tried to play it cool. Barry is a gentle and calm man who was a pleasure to photograph and always looked great in front of the camera. We moved our way around the fantastic venue trying to capture the backstage nature of Barry's job whilst still showing the astounding auditorium it all it's glory.

_MG_2155-Edit

Massive thanks to British Airways Business Life for commissioning me for such a wonderful photoshoot.


Me onstage at the Albert Hall


--------------------
website  |  @charlieclift  |  facebook

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,