Employer Brand Images for Crew Clothing

Crew_brand_book_v1a-1

I really enjoy my work with Crew Clothing, in the past they have asked me to photograph some wonderful things such as their brand ambassadors and a rowing gig team they sponsored. This time I was asked to photograph life at Crew - to capture what is it like to work at the company. I spent a few days with them photographing design meetings, presentations, and fittings, plus a couple of days in their stores capturing their teams there. I didn't have a specific brief, just the knowledge that my images were going to be used all over the place in their internal communications, so I needed to show what they do in a creative and engaging way.

_MG_9024
_MG_8281
_MG_8227
_MG_8061-2
_MG_9176
_MG_9188
_MG_8217
_MG_9146
_MG_9025
_MG_8977
_MG_8944
_MG_8521
_MG_9265
_MG_9583
_MG_9660
_MG_8285

Here are some of the finished brand guidelines designed by FiveByFive People, the other images of rowing and the sea are also my photographs from previous jobs with Crew:

Crew_brand_book_FINAL-4
Crew_brand_book_FINAL-9
Crew_brand_book_FINAL-15
Crew_brand_book_FINAL-11
Crew_brand_book_v1b-1
Crew_brand_book_v1a-2


Massive thanks to Sarah at Crew for the awesome commission and to FiveByFive People for doing such lovely things with my images.

--------------------
Visit my website
Follow me on twitter
Follow me on facebook

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,