Toolstation Campaign

THESTAR_25x4_Toolstation 5

Back in October I photographed a press campaign for Toolstation that featured in many national newspapers and online for quite a few months. In fact you might still spot it now if you look carefully in The Sun or the Mirror. It was great to work closely with the wonderful people at Lionhouse, always a pleasure to work with such fun people. They also made some great radio adds to accompany the print campaign - you can listen to them on their blog: Lionhouse Blog
THESTAR_25x4_Toolstation 2THESTAR_25x4_Toolstation 1THESTAR_25x4_Toolstation 4
Toolstation talk sport website 8-10-2012

And here is me and my assistant Dan enjoying ourselves on set...


A huge thanks to Lionhouse and Toolstation for the commission!


--------------------
Visit my website
Follow me on twitter
Follow me on facebook

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,