Stefanie Bergot for the Mayfair Resident

RES.2012-12-17.MAIN.RSM.01.COL.pdf

Stefanie Bergot is an extrovert art dealer and is damn fun to photograph. I met her on the famous Cork Street - a place where many small galleries sell contemporary and classic art. Even though we gave her no warning she was up for all of my ideas, including "stealing" a painting and covering her face with paint.

_MG_7722-Edit
_MG_7619

The fine independent galleries in Cork Street are under threat from a massive development plan, support the petition to save Cork Street and the galleries there by following these links:
savecorkstreet.com
Online Petition

A huge thanks to Alpha Gallery for letting us use their awesome space for the shoot (and some of their art) - alphagalleryuk.com


--------------------
Visit my website
Follow me on twitter
Follow me on facebook

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,