Hachette Children's Books

_MG_4699

Hachette Children's Books have just launched their new website featuring some of my lifestyle images. They approached me a few months ago to make some photos for the new site showing children enjoying reading and books. I wanted to make sure they got the best out of their time with me, so together we planned a thorough shot list that fulfilled all the requirements for images and could be achieved in the time we had.

When the day came all the staff at the publishers who had children brought them to work for the day. One room was turned into a play area for the children to relax and another was turned into the photostudio for the day. We placed books into piles, moved furniture, assembled bookshelves and arranged plants to make one room look like a variety of locations: a living room, a library and a school. All this was done with things that were already in the office at Hachette. All that was left to do was for me to entertain the kids and catch the right moments.

_MG_4828
_MG_5242_MG_4970
_MG_4623
_MG_4564
_MG_4560
_MG_5772
_MG_5093\
_MG_5365
_MG_5475
_MG_5524
_MG_4906
_MG_4981

You can see the website here: hachettechildrens.co.uk

--------------------
Visit my website
Follow me on twitter
Follow me on facebook

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,