Flea market Paradise

Grove Cover - Hazel from Rag and Bow

Some jobs are great fun, and this was certainly one of them. The editor of Grove magazine asked me to photograph a variety of stall holders at the Kensal Flea market. From vintage clothing collectors to funky cupcake makers I had an awesome bunch of people to photograph in the amazing location of Paradise, a pub with the best of interiors.


_MG_5872-Edit
_MG_5996-Edit
_MG_6202-Edit
_MG_6511-Edit
_MG_6265-Edit 2

Many thanks to all involved. You can find out more about each of them here:
Lucy and John from the Rebel Bakery: www.rebelbakery.co.uk
TV presenter and clothes hoarder Anna Richardson: www.annarichardson.co.uk
Lucy and Charlotte from Violet Vintage: www.violetvintagejewellery.com
Hazel from Rag and Bow: www.ragandbow.com
Lisa from Mayhew Animal Home: www.themayhew.org


--------------------
Visit my website
Follow me on facebook
Follow me on twitter


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,