Emily Baldwin - People and Animals

Emily Baldwin - 1287

Having photographed top horse rider Emily Baldwin for Crew Clothing I decided I needed to re-shoot her to be included in my People and Animals Project. So I headed back over to Kent with a small team on a very rainy day at the start of the month to make some fun images.

This had taken a little while to put together as I needed to find a good rocking horse on ebay, a childs bedroom lined with horse toys and pictures, plus find a time to fit all that into Emily's busy life. Eventually it all came together and made a hilarious day playing with toys, horses, outfits and hats.

Emily Baldwin - 0580



Massive thanks to my team for the shoot:
Angela Gallagher - Make up and hair
Natalia Vinnikova - Wardrobe

You can find out more about Emily over on her website, and you can follow her on twitter: @EBEventing


--------------------
Visit my website
Follow me on facebook
Follow me on twitter

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,