Laura Schofield

Laura Schofield - 7086

Keeping things simple can work so well in photography. I discovered this again whilst photographing the presenter and model Laura Schofield a week or so back. The aim was to play with expressions and personality. A simple intimate set up meant that I was close to Laura, and could interact with her easily and she had room to move and be herself without damaging the way the lighting worked. I shot handheld and could experiment with cropping and angles in any way I liked. Basically we had fun and photographed it - the best way to capture genuine expressions.

Laura - 6931-Edit
Laura - 7083-Editb
Laura - 6740-Edit
Laura - 7066-Edit

Big thanks to Christelle Pellecuer for the hair and make up: www.makeupbychristelle.com


--------------------
Visit my website
Follow me on facebook
Follow me on twitter