Leanne Cope for the cover of The Green

Leanne Cole photographed at the Royal Ballet School in Richmond Park, London

Just after I arrived in London I had my first commissioned shoot for The Green magazine. I photographed the highly talented Leanne Cope who trained with the Royal Ballet at our location for many years. She is currently playing Clara, the lead role in the Christmas production of the Nutcracker. The location itself was the gorgeous White Lodge in Richmond Park and I had unrivalled accessed to any part of the Royal Ballet School's premises there. After a good search around I had a few locations under my belt - we ticked off a variety of shots over the course of a couple of hours. 

The last place we shot was the wardrobe department's store room and it was full of so many fascinating items and brilliant textures. I fell photographically in love with the tones in that room and I am so pleased with the image that I ended up with from there.

Here are a few more images from the day:

_MG_2741-Edit-Clift2011_MG_2894-Edit-Clift2011

Massive thanks to The Green for commissioning me for this fun job and to Leanne and the team at White Lodge for being so helpful during the shoot.


--------------------
Visit my website
Follow me on facebook
Follow me on twitter

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,