Turn the camera on yourself

_MG_0280-Edit.jpg

A few days ago I turned the camera on myself. Being on the other end of the lens was an interesting experience for me. Even though I had Olga next to me to tickle me and be silly with I didn't find the whole experience exactly an easy one. I don't think having to wait 10 seconds each time I pressed the shutter button helped, and I worked out after a while that only giving ourselves 2 seconds seemed to be much more fun. Normally I would make a shoot like this fast paced and silly, but it's really difficult to do that when you're also one of the subjects. I've gained a new respect for self portrait photographers.

Olga should definitely take a load of the credit for these, it's just as much her set as mine. Thanks Olga!

_MG_0311-Edit.jpg
_MG_0305-Edit.jpg
_MG_0224-Edit.jpg
_MG_0279-Edit.jpg
_MG_0181-Edit.jpg
_MG_0293-Edit.jpg

--------------------
Visit my website
Follow me on facebook
Follow me on twitter

Labels: , , , ,