Silent portraits

_MG_7681-Edit.jpg

I am after 5 or so people to try out a new idea for portrait photography and I want to shoot you.

The thought's behind it all...
When shooting portraits I normally talk a lot, and I encourage others to talk too. This generally gets people to relax. However, sometimes I find the best way to get a good expression or feeling from someone is to stop that chat, and just wait. They start off not quite knowing what to do, they look shy, smile, laugh, pull an amazing awkward face, or give you the best silent look. So many interesting things occur when I stop talking.

This got me thinking: what if I didn't talk at all during a photoshoot. From the moment my subject enters the room to the moment they leave I wont say anything - I'll just stay quiet and see what happens. 

I want to see how people collaborate with me on an unspoken level. Instead of getting distracted by chat, I want you to be distracted by the quiet.

If you are interested then just give me call, drop me a text or send me an email, I want to get 10 or so people together in Bristol for an afternoon of no-chat photography followed by tea and cake at my place with as much talking as you like.

What will you get in return for your time? An A4 sized print of your best/most interesting silent portrait moment, plus tea and cake.

Phone/text: 07871175627
Email: info@charliecliftphotography.com

--------------------
Visit my website
Follow me on facebook
Follow me on twitter

Labels: , , , ,