In Bristol - want to model for the University?


Would you like to help market the University of Bristol to new students? Then let me take photos of you!

Where: Bristol - on campus and in the city 
When: Tuesday the 14th of June 2011
How long: 1-2 hours.
What for: University of Bristol marketing material
What will I make you do: Have fun, stand around and chat with others.


I have been asked to shoot some images for the University of Bristol that will be used in their marketing materials such as prospectus', leaflets and on their website. And I need lovely people to photograph, just like you. You don't have to be Britain's next top model for this, just up for having a laugh. I need all kinds of people to have a good old natter whilst I snap away.

The shoot is scheduled for Tuesday the 14th of June and I am looking for 10-15 people aged 18-45ish to be my models. All I will need is for you to chat away and have fun whilst I snap shots for a couple of hours at most. I'm after relaxed informal pictures of you on the campus and in the city. You do not need to be a student at the University, as long as you look like you could be an undergraduate or postgraduate then all is good.

If you are interested then please give me a call or drop me an email. I will then sort people out into groups of twos, threes or fours for 1-2 hour sessions throughout the day.

Phone/text: 07871175627
Email: info@charliecliftphotography.com

Looking forward to meeting you!

Just to give you an idea here are a few shots with a similar feel to those I'm aiming to take on the day...

_MG_6125.jpg
_MG_5488.jpg
Natasha - 5440.jpg



--------------------
Visit my website
Follow me on facebook
Follow me on twitter

Labels: , ,