Awesome portraits of your and your friends

Moving out of a house of great mates? Moving out of halls soon? Or graduating and everyone is going their separate ways? Then get some stunning pictures of you and your friends to remember the good times.



To celebrate the end of you exams and the summer Charlie Clift Photography is offering a special deal on portraits and group shots. For just £25 I’ll go on location with you to your house, surroundings or somewhere fun and for an hour and a half to capture some awesome pictures of you looking great.

The £25 shoot will include an 8x6’’ print and more prints or image files can be purchased at the great value prices below:

- £12 for a 8x6’’ print or £20 for two
- £20 for a 12x8’’ print or £35 for two
- £30 for a 18x12’’ print or £45 for two

- £50 for the full size high quality image files

Don’t worry if what you’re after isn’t above as other deals are negotiable just drop me an email or give me a call.

Check out some more of my images by visiting my website:
www.charliecliftphotography.com

To make an appointment just contact me to arrange a time and place:
Email: info@charliecliftphotography.com
Phone: 07871175627

Labels: